Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Home Depot ( HD) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, Home Depot rose $0.87 (1.1%) to $82.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,323,041 shares of Home Depot exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,766,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $82.71-$83.20 after having opened the day at $82.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.00. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 32.4%, ModusLink Global Solutions ( MLNK), up 25.1%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), up 19.1% and YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 15.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Home Depot Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.