Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBS Corporation ( CBS) pushed the Media industry higher today making it today's featured media winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.5%. By the end of trading, CBS Corporation rose $1.47 (2.2%) to $67.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,105,906 shares of CBS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,172,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.91-$67.62 after having opened the day at $66.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.95. Other companies within the Media industry that increased today were: YOU On Demand Holdings ( YOD), up 15.6%, World Wrestling Entertainment ( WWE), up 13.1%, E.W. Scripps Company ( SSP), up 9.7% and AirMedia Group ( AMCN), up 9.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CBS Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.