Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. priceline.com Incorporated ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.8%. By the end of trading, priceline.com Incorporated rose $30.08 (2.2%) to $1,368.32 on average volume. Throughout the day, 662,995 shares of priceline.com Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 713,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $1,347.01-$1,369.00 after having opened the day at $1,349.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $1,338.24. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Renren ( RENN), up 9.6%, Iao Kun Group Holding Company ( IKGH), up 9.2%, MakeMyTrip ( MMYT), up 9.2% and Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full priceline.com Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.