Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.7%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.53 (2.1%) to $25.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 36,364,777 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 38,391,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.46-$25.73 after having opened the day at $25.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.12. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 81.1%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 26.7%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 24.9% and UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 20.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.