Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pfizer ( PFE) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.5%. By the end of trading, Pfizer rose $0.71 (2.2%) to $32.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 25,881,830 shares of Pfizer exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26,377,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.34-$32.74 after having opened the day at $32.37 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.98. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Rosetta Genomics ( ROSG), up 26.5%, Egalet ( EGLT), up 16.0%, Corcept Therapeutics ( CORT), up 15.7% and China Pharma ( CPHI), up 14.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Pfizer Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.