Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. MasterCard Incorporated ( MA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.2%. By the end of trading, MasterCard Incorporated rose $1.77 (2.3%) to $78.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5,290,526 shares of MasterCard Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,992,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.41-$78.80 after having opened the day at $77.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.73. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: YY ( YY), up 14.9%, InterCloud Systems ( ICLD), up 14.6%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 14.3% and Management Network Group ( TMNG), up 12.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full MasterCard Incorporated Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.