Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Procter & Gamble ( PG) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.1%. By the end of trading, Procter & Gamble rose $0.97 (1.2%) to $78.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,238,293 shares of Procter & Gamble exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,327,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.90-$78.72 after having opened the day at $78.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.48. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: American Apparel ( APP), up 15.6%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 10.0%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), up 9.7% and STR Holdings ( STRI), up 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Procter & Gamble Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.