Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.3%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems rose $0.25 (1.2%) to $21.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 34,796,842 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 45,221,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $21.70-$21.89 after having opened the day at $21.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.57. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), up 10.7%, Echelon Corporation ( ELON), up 10.0%, Cray ( CRAY), up 9.0% and Datalink Corporation ( DTLK), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.