- 4-Week # shares sold: 2,700
- 12-Week # shares sold: 18,288
- 24-Week # shares sold: 18,288
- 4-Week # shares sold: 69,333
- 12-Week # shares sold: 84,333
- 24-Week # shares sold: 94,833
U.S. production is running at a record high, but this week's OPEC summit in Vienna could test supply dynamics as leaders debate an extension of cuts from the crude producing cartel.
Here's what you need to know now for Friday, Nov. 17.
To finance the $85 billion purchase of Time Warner, AT&T has already sold $30 billion. If a lawsuit lasted a year, Moody's suggests that the interest on that debt could run $1.5 billion.
$500 million termination fee would be only part of the cost if AT&T backed out of its deal to buy Time Warner.