- 4-Week # shares sold: 27,943
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,600
- 12-Week # shares sold: 27,943
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,600
- 24-Week # shares sold: 27,943
AT&T boss Randall Stephenson talks about the Time Warner and Straight Path deals, Trump tax policy and wireless subscriber losses during the company's earnings call.
With its stock trading at lofty levels, arrangements like Netflix's licensing deal for originals in China will help it create valuable new revenue streams.
AT&T moves to close its Time Warner acquisition, as a rival carrier tries to bust up its purchase of Straight Path and T-Mobile CEO John Legere trashes the telecom's strategy.
Whether you loved the original or not, these sequels are making their way to a theater near you.