Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rockwell Automation ( ROK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Rockwell Automation fell $1.25 (-1.0%) to $121.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 721,340 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 830,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $119.90-$122.12 after having opened the day at $120.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $122.84. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 5.0%, LB Foster Company ( FSTR), down 3.7%, China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 3.4% and Arrow Electronics ( ARW), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.