Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Qualcomm ( QCOM) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Qualcomm fell $1.31 (-1.8%) to $73.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 10,995,091 shares of Qualcomm exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,430,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $73.04-$74.64 after having opened the day at $74.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.94. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: Mobile Telesystems OJSC ( MBT), down 7.5%, China TechFaith Wireless Comm Tech ( CNTF), down 6.3%, Ambient Corporation ( AMBT), down 5.8% and Sky-mobi ( MOBI), down 5.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Qualcomm Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.