Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cabela's ( CAB) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Cabela's fell $0.98 (-1.5%) to $65.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 518,209 shares of Cabela's exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,009,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $65.13-$66.10 after having opened the day at $65.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.32. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: China Auto Logistics ( CALI), down 3.4%, Zagg ( ZAGG), down 3.0%, EZCorp ( EZPW), down 2.9% and Cencosud ( CNCO), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cabela's Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.