Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell $1.03 (-1.4%) to $70.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,538,175 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,110,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.68-$71.96 after having opened the day at $71.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.95. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Alphatec Holdings ( ATEC), down 9.2%, Harvard Bioscience ( HBIO), down 8.2%, Fonar Corporation ( FONR), down 5.2% and TearLab Corpoartion ( TEAR), down 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.