Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Visa ( V) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Visa fell $4.50 (-2.0%) to $221.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,101,981 shares of Visa exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,338,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $219.59-$224.04 after having opened the day at $223.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $225.94. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 5.7%, Corporate Resource Services ( CRRS), down 5.4%, Xueda Education Group ( XUE), down 4.9% and Hudson Global ( HSON), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Visa Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.