Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CBOE Holdings ( CBOE) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, CBOE Holdings rose $1.37 (2.5%) to $55.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 878,064 shares of CBOE Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 637,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.00-$55.45 after having opened the day at $53.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.03. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Direxion Daily Russia Bear 3X Shares ( RUSS), up 21.2%, VelocityShares Daily 2x VIX Short Term ETN ( TVIX), up 10.9%, iPath Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Total Return Sub ( JO), up 10.1% and Barclays Short B Leveraged Inverse S&P 500 ( BXDB), up 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CBOE Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.