Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Plug Power ( PLUG) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Plug Power rose $1.15 (24.6%) to $5.82 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 83,655,932 shares of Plug Power exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 23,888,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.50-$5.83 after having opened the day at $4.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.67. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Vimicro International Corporation ( VIMC), up 43.2%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), up 14.8%, Microvision ( MVIS), up 13.3% and Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), up 8.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Plug Power Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.