Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals rose $7.01 (2.1%) to $339.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,162,824 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 935,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $327.02-$341.34 after having opened the day at $328.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $332.50. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Fate Therapeutics ( FATE), up 28.8%, Dendreon ( DNDN), up 14.9%, Cara Therapeutics ( CARA), up 12.7% and DepoMed ( DEPO), up 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.