Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BlackBerry ( BBRY) pushed the Telecommunications industry lower today making it today's featured Telecommunications laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, BlackBerry fell $0.49 (-4.7%) to $10.00 on light volume. Throughout the day, 20,205,256 shares of BlackBerry exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 28,697,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.95-$10.55 after having opened the day at $10.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.49. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that declined today were: NII Holdings ( NIHD), down 55.3%, RIT Technologies ( RITT), down 6.5%, ClearOne ( CLRO), down 6.3% and NTELOS Holdings ( NTLS), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full BlackBerry Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.