Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $6.60 (-1.5%) to $445.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,201,445 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,924,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $441.00-$454.20 after having opened the day at $453.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $452.23. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: Sothebys ( BID), down 6.6%, XO Group ( XOXO), down 4.2%, Build-A-Bear Workshop ( BBW), down 2.4% and Dover Saddlery ( DOVR), down 2.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.