Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sothebys ( BID) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sothebys fell $3.34 (-6.6%) to $47.03 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,270,727 shares of Sothebys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,212,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $46.06-$48.35 after having opened the day at $48.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.37. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: American Public Education ( APEI), down 23.4%, YuMe ( YUME), down 16.6%, KBR ( KBR), down 13.5% and RetailMeNot ( SALE), down 11.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sothebys Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.