Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Zillow ( Z) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Zillow fell $4.02 (-4.6%) to $83.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,110,635 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,210,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.20-$88.95 after having opened the day at $87.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.62. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Optibase ( OBAS), down 4.9%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 4.6%, Income Opportunity Realty Investors ( IOT), down 4.5% and Hercules Technology Growth Capital ( HTGC), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Zillow Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.