Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation fell $0.79 (-1.9%) to $39.66 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,609,411 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,094,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.56-$39.98 after having opened the day at $39.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.45. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain ( CCSC), down 5.6%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), down 5.4%, Famous Dave's of America ( DAVE), down 5.3% and Qunar Cayman Islands ( QUNR), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.