Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SunEdison ( SUNE) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, SunEdison fell $0.70 (-3.7%) to $18.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,672,598 shares of SunEdison exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,630,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.18-$19.30 after having opened the day at $19.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.06. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Intermolecular ( IMI), down 31.2%, Altair Nanotechnologies ( ALTI), down 11.2%, Control4 ( CTRL), down 10.8% and Data I/O Corporation ( DAIO), down 8.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SunEdison Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.