Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, McKesson rose $2.62 (1.5%) to $177.05 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,659,700 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,862,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $174.17-$178.36 after having opened the day at $174.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $174.43. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 5.5%, Crystal Rock Holdings ( CRVP), up 4.6%, LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), up 3.5% and Rada Electronics Industries ( RADA), up 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.