Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Reynolds American ( RAI) pushed the Tobacco industry higher today making it today's featured tobacco winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Reynolds American rose $0.81 (1.6%) to $50.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,319,663 shares of Reynolds American exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,385,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $49.97-$50.94 after having opened the day at $49.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.02.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Reynolds American Ratings Report.
- Use our tobacco section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.