Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Alcatel-Lucent ( ALU) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Alcatel-Lucent rose $0.05 (1.2%) to $4.28 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,753,611 shares of Alcatel-Lucent exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,315,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $4.26-$4.34 after having opened the day at $4.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.23. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: Sky-mobi ( MOBI), up 14.7%, Tandem Diabetes Care ( TNDM), up 5.8%, Optical Cable Corporation ( OCC), up 5.7% and InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Alcatel-Lucent Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.