Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CVS Caremark ( CVS) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, CVS Caremark rose $0.98 (1.4%) to $73.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,473,563 shares of CVS Caremark exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,816,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.14-$73.62 after having opened the day at $72.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.16. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 12.7%, Mercadolibre ( MELI), up 10.6%, Fred's ( FRED), up 10.2% and dELiA*s ( DLIA), up 8.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full CVS Caremark Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.