Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry higher today making it today's featured metals & mining winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Tenaris rose $0.44 (1.1%) to $41.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 564,292 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,287,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $41.58-$41.92 after having opened the day at $41.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.30. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that increased today were: North American Palladium ( PAL), up 8.3%, Gold Standard Ventures ( GSV), up 8.0%, Primero Mining ( PPP), up 6.6% and Entree Gold ( EGI), up 6.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.