Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SouFun Holdings ( SFUN) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, SouFun Holdings rose $1.26 (1.6%) to $78.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,362,923 shares of SouFun Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,499,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $77.52-$80.76 after having opened the day at $77.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.52. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Vipshop Holdings ( VIPS), up 12.7%, 58.com ( WUBA), up 12.6%, Mercadolibre ( MELI), up 10.6% and LiveDeal ( LIVE), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SouFun Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.