Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ACE ( ACE) pushed the Insurance industry higher today making it today's featured insurance winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, ACE rose $1.11 (1.1%) to $97.87 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,763,504 shares of ACE exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,766,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $96.85-$98.10 after having opened the day at $97.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.76. Other companies within the Insurance industry that increased today were: Donegal Group ( DGICB), up 12.5%, Fidelity and Guaranty Life ( FGL), up 4.1%, eHealth ( EHTH), up 3.6% and Universal Insurance Holdings ( UVE), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ACE Ratings Report.
- Use our insurance section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.