Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Republic Services ( RSG) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Republic Services rose $0.68 (2.0%) to $34.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,796,315 shares of Republic Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,006,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.47-$34.14 after having opened the day at $33.48 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 25.0%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 22.9%, Highpower International ( HPJ), up 22.8% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 13.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Republic Services Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.