Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Deere rose $0.96 (1.1%) to $85.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,281,362 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,153,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $84.56-$86.72 after having opened the day at $84.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.97. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), up 25.0%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 22.9%, Highpower International ( HPJ), up 22.8% and Arotech Corporation ( ARTX), up 13.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.