Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Express Scripts ( ESRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Express Scripts rose $0.75 (1.0%) to $75.31 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,965,508 shares of Express Scripts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,633,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $74.51-$75.74 after having opened the day at $74.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.56. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Iridex Corporation ( IRIX), up 9.2%, LDR ( LDRH), up 8.4%, Tandem Diabetes Care ( TNDM), up 5.8% and American Caresource Holdings ( ANCI), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Express Scripts Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.