Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $0.57 (1.0%) to $56.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,840,990 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,720,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $56.40-$57.11 after having opened the day at $56.45 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.36. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Applied Optoelectronics ( AAOI), up 23.2%, China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 22.9%, Maxwell Technologies ( MXWL), up 15.3% and Plug Power ( PLUG), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.