Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Galena Biopharma ( GALE) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 2.6%. By the end of trading, Galena Biopharma rose $0.10 (2.6%) to $3.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,393,563 shares of Galena Biopharma exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,390,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.86-$4.24 after having opened the day at $4.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.85. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Flexion Therapeutics ( FLXN), up 11.8%, Cormedix ( CRMD), up 10.7%, Cara Therapeutics ( CARA), up 8.8% and Imprimis Pharmaceuticals ( IMMY), up 8.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Galena Biopharma Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.