Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. URS Corporation ( URS) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, URS Corporation rose $1.09 (2.4%) to $46.50 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,355,888 shares of URS Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 897,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $45.30-$47.12 after having opened the day at $45.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.41. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), up 14.8%, RMG Networks ( RMGN), up 14.4%, Mercadolibre ( MELI), up 10.6% and Performant Financial ( PFMT), up 9.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full URS Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.