Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Colgate-Palmolive Company ( CL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Colgate-Palmolive Company rose $0.71 (1.1%) to $62.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,329,481 shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,328,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.09-$63.15 after having opened the day at $62.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.12. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tumi Holdings ( TUMI), up 10.3%, Titan International ( TWI), up 5.0%, Standard Register Company ( SR), up 4.8% and Verso Paper ( VRS), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Colgate-Palmolive Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.