Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Conglomerates sector higher today making it today's featured conglomerates winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose $0.59 (1.3%) to $47.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 752,487 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,187,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.32-$47.29 after having opened the day at $46.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.50. Other companies within the Conglomerates sector that increased today were: RMG Networks ( RMGN), up 14.4%, Platform Specialty Products ( PAH), up 4.0% and Tredegar Corporation ( TG), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.