Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Riverbed Technology ( RVBD) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Riverbed Technology rose $1.63 (7.9%) to $22.28 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,327,986 shares of Riverbed Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,298,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $20.45-$22.76 after having opened the day at $20.63 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.65. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 4.0%, Radisys Corporation ( RSYS), up 3.8%, voxeljet ( VJET), up 3.6% and Echelon Corporation ( ELON), up 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Riverbed Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.