Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, PACCAR rose $0.85 (1.3%) to $65.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,547,580 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,828,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $64.81-$66.46 after having opened the day at $65.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.99. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: LKQ Corporation ( LKQ), up 3.5%, Supreme Industries ( STS), up 2.7%, Strattec Security Corporation ( STRT), up 2.0% and Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Class A ( HY), up 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.