Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. FLIR Systems ( FLIR) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, FLIR Systems rose $0.95 (2.9%) to $34.14 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,488,427 shares of FLIR Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,148,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $33.08-$34.28 after having opened the day at $33.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.19. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Ducommun ( DCO), up 6.3%, Frontline ( FRO), up 4.5%, Air Industries Group ( AIRI), up 3.6% and AAR Corporation ( AIR), up 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full FLIR Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.