- 4-Week # shares sold: 5,813
- 12-Week # shares sold: 5,813
- 24-Week # shares sold: 123,493
- 4-Week # shares bought: 15,592
- 12-Week # shares bought: 15,592
- 24-Week # shares bought: 15,592
President Donald Trump will pitch his tax plan to truckers on Wednesday, though just how much his policies will benefit the group is unclear. And his trade policies could actually do the trucking industry harm.
Prices have been making a possible equilateral triangle formation.
Stocks retreated from highs in the final minutes of trading Monday as another rally in crude oil failed to inspire big gains on Wall Street.
Stocks give back the bulk of gains in the last half hour of trading in what has been a choppy start to the week.
Truckers Swift Transportation and Knight Transportation are merging.