- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 4,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 24,305
- 24-Week # shares bought: 2,500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 41,262
AT&T and Time Warner kicked off a hearing to defend their $84.5 billion merger. AT&T is no stranger to legal battles and anti-trust battles.
The charts and indicators on APA remain bullish.
Amazon held its annual AWS re:Invent conference, revealing a number of features and services its public cloud infrastructure can provide.