- Grew Core Funds from Operations ("Core FFO") to $0.17 per diluted share, an improvement of $0.06 per share compared to the fourth quarter of 2012.
- Increased total portfolio percentage leased to 96.5% as of December 31, 2013 from 96.0% as of September 30, 2013.
- Executed 11 leases, representing approximately 972,000 square feet.
- Acquired an 80% equity interest in three fully-leased properties encompassing approximately 1,608,000 square feet for approximately $106.0 million.
- Sold two wholly-owned properties for $31.1 million and three unconsolidated properties for a gross sales price of $85.5 million, of which our pro rata share was approximately $73.0 million.
Chambers Street Properties (NYSE:CSG) ("Chambers Street" or the "Company"), a real estate investment trust focused on acquiring, owning and managing net leased industrial and office properties, today reported its financial results for the three-month period ended December 31, 2013. "We continued to strengthen our portfolio during the fourth quarter with approximately 972,000 square feet of leasing, resulting in a leased percentage of 96.5%. Core FFO was $0.17 per diluted share, a significant improvement compared to the fourth quarter last year," stated Jack A. Cuneo, President and Chief Executive Officer of Chambers Street. "In addition, we continued to execute all of our corporate strategies, by adding $106.0 million in high-quality acquisitions, and increasing the capacity and flexibility of our balance sheet, the strength of which was affirmed with investment grade ratings from Moody's and S&P. As we look to 2014, we believe our strong, stable portfolio should support steady improvement in our cash flows, while we continue to monitor markets for additional investment opportunities." Operational and Financial Highlights Fourth Quarter 2013