Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cree ( CREE) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Cree fell $1.36 (-2.2%) to $61.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,562,278 shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,012,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.90-$62.61 after having opened the day at $61.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.91. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 16.4%, Alvarion ( ALVR), down 11.4%, Catamaran ( CTRX), down 10.9% and Microvision ( MVIS), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cree Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.