Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Bed Bath & Beyond fell $0.74 (-1.1%) to $67.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,875,938 shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,707,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $66.88-$68.19 after having opened the day at $67.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.14. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: dELiA*s ( DLIA), down 16.7%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 16.4%, BioScrip ( BIOS), down 12.3% and NutriSystem ( NTRI), down 10.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.