Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Weyerhaeuser ( WY) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Weyerhaeuser fell $0.34 (-1.1%) to $29.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,586,913 shares of Weyerhaeuser exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,436,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $29.38-$29.98 after having opened the day at $29.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.85. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 17.9%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 9.5%, LSB Industries ( LXU), down 4.6% and Deltic Timber Corporation ( DEL), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Weyerhaeuser Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.