Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. OSI Systems ( OSIS) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, OSI Systems fell $0.67 (-1.1%) to $61.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 119,671 shares of OSI Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 510,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $61.15-$62.55 after having opened the day at $62.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.24. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), down 17.9%, Circor International ( CIR), down 10.1%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 9.5% and Babcock & Wilcox ( BWC), down 6.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full OSI Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.