Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Chart Industries ( GTLS) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, Chart Industries fell $1.51 (-1.8%) to $82.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 671,517 shares of Chart Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 587,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $81.69-$84.94 after having opened the day at $84.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.17. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Circor International ( CIR), down 10.1%, Babcock & Wilcox ( BWC), down 6.8%, Handy & Harman ( HNH), down 4.4% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Chart Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.